A mighty big cup o' tea! That's what I'm enjoying as I type! Courtesy of my blog buddy Caffeine Girl, who has sent me the most wonderful package of goodies! I was lucky to win a giveaway on her blog and Connor and I were very excited to see a box on my front verandah this morning. I couldn't open it quick enough for Connor, heh heh. I suspect he wasn't quite as excited by the contents as I was!
I know you are all wondering what a Cow Pie is! So here's a nice close up. Yep, it's pretty much what you probably thought, heh heh, but edible!! Chocolately caramelly pecany goodness!
Dorothy - I haven't had a blog award for ages - they went around when I was a newer blogger but I don't see them mcuh lately. I am not sure what qualities a "versatile blogger" is supposed to have, and I am supposed to pass it on to 15 blog buddies, but I figure we're all knitters and/or crocheters, we all work in and/or out of the home and hence we are all versatile! So please consider yourself a Versatile Blogger too! Yay for us all!
I am also supposed to tell you 7 random things about me. It's been a while since I've done this too, so here goes. Hopefully they are all "new" random things, heh!
1. I don't drink coffee any more - couldn't stomach it when I was pregnant and just didn't start again afterwards. So it's tea all the way for me, preferably English Breakfast made in a pot!
2. I have only dyed my hair twice, I think. A long time ago. So my hair is steadily going grey. I think husby would like me to dye it, but I'd rather spend the money on yarn! (or shoes!).
3. I hate to reverse park. I have only done one since my driving test. And that was about a year ago, heh!
4. I love red (I know - you know!). I do not love tomatoes. Or strawberries! I will eat both, but prefer not to.
5. I (almost) always read the last page of a book well before I finish it. Thanks to Wikipedia, I also often do this for tv shows I'm watching too...
6. I saw the movie of West Side Story for the first time a week or two ago. I didn't love it.
7. (I'm running out of steam here...). Oh, I know. I'd be lost without my iPad! It is my faithful friend and collaborator. Especially in my wikipedia searching, heh!
Anyway, that's it from me today! Thanks again to Dorothy for my bloggy award and especially to CaffeineGirl for my lovely prize package. I am off to have some Cow Pie with the remainder of my tea!