I had a good month this month! I can't say no yarn came in, because I did receive two lots of red 4ply for my Beekeeper insanity, but nothing that I bought myself! So that's not too bad! And I somehow managed to have a HUGE knitting month, so go me! Heh!
In: 2 x 50g balls
Actual balls used: 10.5 x 50g balls
8ply equivalent: 15.5 x 50g balls (LOTS of 4ply knitting this month! plus a couple of balls donated to Guild)
metres used: 1,138m
Year to date:
Actual balls used: -7.75 x 50g balls (I might just come out neutral by the end of this year!)
8ply equivalent: 78 x 50g balls
metres used: 9001m
I thought I might as well do my Beekeeper update today too. This month was a good month, I managed to do 34 sexypuffs - yes, more than one per day! Hurrah!
free on Ravelry. I had to modify it a bit, to ensure they match my knitted puffs in terms of size, but that is easily done.