Wednesday, July 19, 2006

L's Top Dog



L's Top Dog
Yarn: Rowan Summer Tweed 50g - 2 balls oatmeal colour - a bit nubbly to knit with but produced a good fabric for an animal pattern!
Sticks: 4mm (not 3.75 as per pattern)
Time: A while (due to various other knitting projects in between) but finished just in time for my nephew L's birth in November 2005 - hence the hospital paraphernalia in the photo as I forgot to take a photo beforehand.
Pattern: Erika Knight's Simple Knits for Little Cherubs (again). I was pleased with this project as it was the first time I had picked up stitches in anything other than a garter stitch baby jumper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute dawg Wicked J! I'm sure you're already familiar with Jean Greenhowe patterns. When (if) I ever manage to produce a small person of my own I'd like to request the knitted painter clown.
Just so you know ...