Thursday, July 20, 2006

Singa Shopping Spree!


Some of my favourites - all bought in the Great (oh yes it is!) Singapore Sale in July 2005. Lucky for me I'm a 39 in shoes - that is about the largest size you can get in Singapore.
L-R: Anya Hindmarch, YSL, Christian Louboutin, Gucci
Things I love about these shoes: The buckles on the ankle strap on the Anya Hindmarch shoes are bow shaped, which is the logo - and the sole of the shoe has a bow embedded into the toe point and a quilted insole; on the YSLs - the ankle strap closes with a covered button, and the shoes are RED and PURPLE (my first and second favourite colours); on the Louboutins - well, the whole shoe really but especially the RED sole; Guccis - well, clearly they're PURPLE. I feel a little like a Stepford wife clipping around in them though...But the thing I love the most is that wearing these shoes makes me feel superfantastic!

1 comment:

Nora said...

The animal print r 2 die 4!