Tuesday, March 18, 2008

SHOESday: Happy St Patrick's Day!

I know I said that March would be the month of black, but I can't post black shoes the day after St Patrick's Day (not that I'm Irish or Catholic, but it's always a big deal in Australia!).

So here's a little green for St Patrick (and for Ms 2paw).
There's even a little orange (and pink, but let's pretend it's not there, that's what I usually do).For one of the most inexpensive pair of shoes I own, I always receive a lot of compliments when I wear these! The "suede" (I use inverted commas as they may be faux suede, I'm not sure!) and "velvet" (ditto) are looking a little worn now, but still ok from a distance!

15 comments:

Bells said...

so pretty!! They're lovely! To be sure, to be sure. :-)

Lynne said...

Very pretty.

Anonymous said...

They're adorable! Love those colors.

Donna Lee said...

They are gorgeous! And there's a little bit of orange in there for those of us who are of Irish protestant descent.

MadMad said...

Oh, very cute! And I just noticed your goals thing, with strike outs! Good job on February!

Alwen said...

I was just going to say "And orange, too," but Donna Lee beat me to it.

Nice shoes, anyway!

catsmum said...

snazzy!

kgirlknits said...

that's some stunning suede-ette, Mis Rose ;)

gorgeous green

Anonymous said...

I like your black toenails. I like black nail polish, one because I think it looks cool, but also because it freaks my mom out.

Denise said...

Grand shoes! :D

Snoozen said...

I must ask how many pairs of shoes do you own... you constantly amaze... do you go through favourite stages where you constantly wear the same pair or is that just me?

roxie said...

Hot-cha-cha! Those are flashy footsies!

Suzy said...

Love those shoes!

suzy

Michele said...

the orange and pink make great contrast in these shoes. you keep stunning me with your great shoes. thought of you last week when i bought some beaded pointy-toed mules.

Anonymous said...

OK, I'm really really late to the Green Shoe Party but it is the Pope's fault: he moved St Pat's day this year!!!! Lovely shoes indeed, I don't mind a little bit of another colour, Thank you !!!!