Monday, October 16, 2006

I'll add to the chorus...


Was Saturday hot or what!!

Had Chicks with Sticks at KT's house - in between feeding and changing the baby, KT even managed to knit about 4 rows of the cushion project we gave her when she resigned over a year ago!! I worked on husby's secret socks and am just about ready for toe shaping, I think (have to measure...). KO pulled out the moss stitch blanket she is knitting and discovered she had forgotten the vital ingredient - the second stick!!! Lucky she had a second project.

Did some fiddling with the sidebar on the weekend - I need to work out how to close the gaps between the % finished bars. One day I'll get flickr too for the FOs, better than a list...but time fiddling with blog is time not spent knitting!

3 comments:

Carson said...

Your cat's doing (his/her?) best impersonation of scout! belly in the sun!

Rose Red said...

Carson - yes - I thought about borrowing your portugese chicken line!

~Jody said...

It's so trippy to read blogs from the otherside of the world - it was COLD here yesterday. Like teeth chattering and everthing (haven't really broken out the winter stuff yet).