Monday, August 14, 2006

Progress report - Jo Sharp Shawl Collar cardi


Here is the right and left front of the cardi as at noon yesterday (Sunday). After an inspired knitting effort (including the willpower to finish the right front piece last night rather than start a new project) I am now ready to block and sew together, and then start knitting the ribbed collar piece. Fingers crossed that when I block it I don't wreck it, and even more importantly, that it actually fits me when I sew it up.

I suspect I will succomb to the lure of a new project (a little cardi for a friend's baby due in November) tonight but will try and block/sew tomorrow...

3 comments:

•­»Lu!s«­• said...

ns blogg =)

Carson said...

Hi

I've been eyeing that pattern for a couple of weeks now, interested to see how you get on with it. Happy knitting

Corrie said...

mmmm i bought the wool and that pattern book then had a baby and realised I never have time for the pattern and sticking to little projects!!! looks great though!!! I am doing the cowl neck jumper which looks great!!!!!