Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Knit a square for Grandmother Purl

One of the blogs I've enjoyed reading, and I link to in my sidebar, is Crazy Aunt Purl. Regular CAP readers will know Grandmother Purl is a little poorly and the lovely knitblog community has rallied to make a blankie for her (and by the numbers already signed up, for some of her friends too!). I figure since I've enjoyed participating vicariously in CAP's life I should give something back as well, or at least to her Grandma, so I've signed up. All you need to do is an 8 inch square, preferably machine wash, by 10 November (and send to US). So if you are interested, head on over and sign up. I'd add the button to my sidebar but I have no idea how to do that...

1 comment:

Carson said...

Nor...I love how the world's knitters look out for each other!