Tuesday, September 05, 2006

New York, New York!

Husby and I are discussing going to NY in January...so of course, my thoughts turn to beanies and scarves - because it will be COLD in NY in January...and so now I've picked a pattern for his scarf, and probably his beanie, and think I know what I will make for my scarf, although am undecided on beanie at this stage...but yet I still have numerous UFOs and I must finish them before I start anything for NY (especially as we haven't even booked flights and so might not end up going...). But it will be too hot soon to knit beanies and scarves. Oh that life is so easy that this is my greatest problem at the moment.

And since photos make posts much more interesting, here is Nelly on the new doormat on the new deck:


And don't get me started on the shoe possibilities that NY has to offer (oh, and the sales, and more particularly, the wool shops/sales - weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!)

No comments: